haha finally got new pics again for u guys!!none of the rsx yet

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nitrous? sigh... other than that, looks excellent...

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a feeling i could beat him with out spray i have pretty good amount of stuff done and i have taken a few si's b4 i did most of the new big stuff i have done now with out sprayn

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks....i just cant wait to get the new rims and the sides on and i think ima get a bc2 front and now im working full time and i have no bills so the car should really start turning out soon....and im tryn to get my gurl to sell her car and get a 00 si i would love to get my hands on one and work on it i think they look so f**king hot slamed... .stock body with gm si wheels or even just si wheels omg i love them so much

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about a new clutch to handle the abuse from your nitrous....don't get me wrong...i'm all for nitrous but a new clutch would be real nice....any carbon fiber plans?

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok well heres the plan to hopefully be done by the end of this month or middle of next.....stage 2 clutch....drilled slotted rotors.....intake manifold.....p&p......Vafc.....cam gear...18in c3s......and upgrage to a 75 shot and after that is all done new front bumper and put my sides on and get a cf hood again

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man u ever go to any meets? Or are u ever on the orlando forums?
And Thanks for the comp