Halloween Costumes

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What are you going to be for Halloween? Post it up.

I am going to be a Japanese TV show character - Hard Gay. :lol:

Hard Gay appears at about a minute in, but watch the intro so you know what's going on - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igC4bPDp6cU

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t i dont dress up anymore but the wife does.

I just answer the door and hand out candy...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aww man, it's fun to dress up though. I think it's fun to pretend to be something else for a night.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont get me wrong. Its fun. But im on call at work and i dont wanna spend money on a costume and not get to wear it ya know?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha nice joe, you gotta make sure to put a pic of that one up if you do.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't worn a costume in over 7/8 years :(. Like mymm said, I just hand out candy now. Had some slutty high school girls show up at the door in short skirts and junk last year. Then I felt gross for checking them out after I realized how much older I am than them.

About 3 years ago I wore my restaurant clothes and a chef coat to a Halloween party but I don't count that as a costume since I wore it for work anyways lol.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
s*** i dont dress up anymore but the wife does.

I just answer the door and hand out candy...
Aww man, it's fun to dress up though. I think it's fun to pretend to be something else for a night.
I haven't worn a costume in over 7/8 years :(. Like mymm said, I just hand out candy now. Had some slutty high school girls show up at the door in short skirts and junk last year. Then I felt gross for checking them out after I realized how much older I am than them.

About 3 years ago I wore my restaurant clothes and a chef coat to a Halloween party but I don't count that as a costume since I wore it for work anyways lol.
grass on the field bro......:runaway:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm going to be dressing up as Russel from the movie, Up.

Teh lady friends idea . . . .

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Lol I was online searching for one,I need to find one asap for a party Saturday.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
I wanted to be a Pedobear but that costume isn't cheap haha but i think i am going to buy a Morphsuit.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have two parties I'm going to. This weekend, I'll be Doc Holiday from Tombstone (Val Kilmer. Two other buddies are going with me as Wyatt Erp and his older brother), and on Wednesday, I've got a party in LA at NRG Studios I'm going to. Dressing up as one of the dudes from the deadliest catch, complete with inflatable crab lol.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am going as waldo ( i really look like him when I wear my glasses so its easy) and my gf is going as carmen sandiego. Not gonna be able to find either of us

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha nice joe, you gotta make sure to put a pic of that one up if you do.
lol, I will. I bought a biker vest, leather hat, leather studded gloves, and a bunch of plastic rhinestones yesterday. Still have to buy some booty shorts, and then do some modifications. Should be fun times :lol:

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hardo Gay fooooooooooooooooooooo!!
haha he's cool..he should definitely make more little episodes

Ninja for me =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP