Halloween!

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I haven't seen any threads on here yet but are your plans this year? Last year?

Last year I was a topless boxer. I didn't want to appear conceited so I gave myself a black eye to even things out lol.

This year:
My red gi came in yesterday and my black belt came in today. I bought a blonde wig last weekend. I still have my yellow mma gloves on the way. Any idea who I'm going to be dressed up as? Pretty simple!

I still need to rip off my sleeves. And instead of a wig I think I'll just dye my hair blonde. I know my hair isn't long enough but the wig I have is girlish.

I'd post a pic but I'm really embarrassed.

It was either this mystery character or Antoine Dodson but I didn't want to walk around in a red bandanna.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I kind of want to go to my classes dressed up as a storm trooper.

And no one can change this into chewbacca.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ken!! What do I win?

And Antoine Dodson would be HILARIOUS!!!

I love being a mod :rotflmfao:

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im thinking of being frylock, meatwad, and master shake all at once. i already have the frylock costume from last year... only thing is it would be a hug costume.

for reference

and to set it up like this

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ken!! What do I win?

And Antoine Dodson would be HILARIOUS!!!

I love being a mod :rotflmfao:
Yeah Ken! I kind of wanted to be Ken from SFA but the long hair was too girly.

For Antoine, all you need was a black tank top, wig, red bandana, and rolled up newspaper lol

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was a cowboy last year. Ex's idea.. whatever.

This year not sure, but I'm going to to UMass Amherst that weekend, and it's going to be absolutely INSANE up there.

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
im going to take my MMA fighting shorts and my training gloves and be Brock after Cain beats that a$$ for him saturday... but if Brock win then im going to be the MMA guy thats everones beats up on...hopeing its not going to be to cold that night

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to be a race car driver =) lol My costume is a shorts jumpsuit that's red and black with a skirt you can wear over it =) I just got my nails done to match; All my nails are red except my ring fingers are checkered flags :D

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't seen any threads on here yet but are your plans this year? Last year?

Last year I was a topless boxer. I didn't want to appear conceited so I gave myself a black eye to even things out lol.

This year:
My red gi came in yesterday and my black belt came in today. I bought a blonde wig last weekend. I still have my yellow mma gloves on the way. Any idea who I'm going to be dressed up as? Pretty simple!

I still need to rip off my sleeves. And instead of a wig I think I'll just dye my hair blonde. I know my hair isn't long enough but the wig I have is girlish.

I'd post a pic but I'm really embarrassed.

It was either this mystery character or Antoine Dodson but I didn't want to walk around in a red bandanna.
Ken!

I kind of want to go to my classes dressed up as a storm trooper.

And no one can change this into chewbacca.
Did someone say Chewbacca?

Hey!!! No insulting other members :x
Hey pipe down little man!

I don't know what I want to be this year... Again, we have a costume contest here at work this year and I don't know what to be! Last year I made a Chewbacca costume and only a few people knew who/what I was (they're not nerds).

I want to be Bolo Yeung (from Bloodsport) this year, but people probably wouldn't even know who I was!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Me and my buddy are going as the Boondock Saints.

got the pea coats, the temporary tattoos and the Marlboro lights :lol: