Has any one done the hondata reflash

Dom07rr

I'm debating on getting the reflash done but I wanted to hear from someone first hand if it's worth it and the pros and cons thank

barrett

Registered VIP
I've got the actual FlashPro device and that's the way I'd recommend going. The reflash just does it once and you have to send them your ecu. It takes time shipping both ways. I'd recommend buying the FlashPro unit and you can immediately flash it with a basemap to get rid of rev hang. Then once you add some mods, you can download some new "tunes" from the web and run those, or get it professionally tuned. Just my $0.02

Dom07rr

I guess your right spending a couple hundred now with be better in the long run. But as of performance did you feel the difference right away and how did your gas mileage change

barrett

Registered VIP
Gas mileage went down cuz I was stomping on it to start with. But over the winter (yes I drive my si in the winter) I ran the Hondata Stock Tuned basemap (basically just eliminates rev hang and makes the most of the stock components) and gas mileage was basically the same as stock.