Hawkman13's GSR Build

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats up guys. I just recently traded my EK coupe for a 1995 Acura Integra. I have around 20 cars and bikes before this, SR20 240, couple Civics, two boosted teggys, and so on. Im moving to NC soon since my girlfriend is moving there for college so Im just going to keep this one stock and clean. Wont be much engine work until I get up there so right now Im going for the whole Form>Function thing. The whole stance thing is new to me so Im sure Ill have alot of questions. But heres my Integra as it is now, and Ill be sure to update it as I do work to it. All comments and positive criticism is wanted. But this is what it has as of now.
6/22/2011
-GSR
-B16 Tranny
-DC Sport Headers
-Apexi N1 Exhaust
-AEM Adjustable Cam Gears
-Skunk2 Intake Manifold
-DC Sport Shifter
-Eagle Rods (Not 100% was told this by previous owner)
-B16 Pistons (Not 100% was told this by previous owner)
-Skunk2 Adjustable coilover sleeves
-Chipped P72
-8k HIDs
-ITR Clock
-ITR Climate Control
-Amber Cluster

Car needs paint pretty bad and thast about it. Everything works perfect and is a awesome DD. Suspension rides smooth as butter until you hit a big bump. But enough talk and on with the pics.

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
7/6/2011
So today I took out my chipped P72 Skunk2 ECU and put in my Hondata s300. I just uploaded the stock GSR map and it ran good so I dont believe that it actually has B16 pistons. I also ran the codes and only had one for the 02 sensor so I just disabled that thru the Hondata, then set my 2 step for 4500 rpms, and my CEL shiftlight for 7500. I snapped a few quick pics while I was doing it.

And I have this baby laying around waiting to get installed. Little sister threw the o2 sensor in a bucket of water one day so I need to get around to buying a new sensor:smackself

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
7/8/2011
So I choose to use photobuckets "Bulk Uploader". Big mistake, it robbed my pictures of there quality but Im not about to go thru and upload the photos again. I did a little editting on photoshop. Nothing crazy. Im not claiming to know anything about photography or photo editting. Its just something that I mess around with. All pics were shot with an Olympus e510 and editted using the basic tools found in photoshop. Would love to hear peoples opinions and even some photography pics on what to do different to make the shots come out better. All pics were shot in Fort Pierce, FL on South Hutchinson Island where I live. But enough talk and on with the pics.

The original exhaust shot requested

Then my clearance from the ground, around .50 inch

My eatten away mudflaps from being so low

Driveway slam

Yet again, last driveway shot.

My buddy Enrique turning the wheel....

....to see how bad my tires are gone.

My beaten and abused oil pan

Always ridin with me, Vaporeon

This is the first spot we rode out to, used to be a huge trailer park until the hurricanes 7 years ago destroyed everything. Now its just a empty field.

A few rolling shots.

Right across the channel from the mainland, this is one of my favorites. Love the giant cargo ship in the background.

Then decided to go under the bridge that leads to the mainland. This spot was awesome because there were dumptruck drivers circling us unloading dirt under the bridge. They were cool as hell, but they would take a pic with me :/

Then I thought it would be funny to get my car as far up this dirt hill as I could and snap a few pics...as you can tell I didnt make it very far.

And finally here are just a few interior shots I took after cleaning all the dirt from the last spot out of my car, and let me just say it was horrible.

But thats all. After getting back and cleaning the inside we got hit by whats left of a tropical storm. So all in all I would say it was a good day. Let me know what you guys think.

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
7/14/2011
So just got a new job at Ruby Tuesdays and I start after I get back from vacation with the girlfriend, so finally Ill be able to put some money into the car. Just got my lanyard in from StanceNation though, had to go with the black because my old white Hurley one got way too dirty too fast.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That thing is pretty sick, can't wait till you get this bad boy painted

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow, you sure got the stance thin down! Hella slammed, looks good though man. I couldnt drive around like that though, I'd tear the whole front end off or lose the oil pan, hah. :thumbs up, keep up the good work!!