Head gasket changed, Still white smoke???

didaskolos

5+ Year Member
I recently just change my head gasket out and ever other gasket on the head, The car still blows white smoke out. And I mean alot. Now how blue would the smoke be if it was oil. I know the car has a oil lieak problem for sure. But the smoke looks more white than anything. Does anyone know what else could be wrong with it,
Thanks

dmatrix1

5+ Year Member
Valve Guides.........get your head rebuilt..means new head gasket...........rebuilt is usually around 180....

JRcivic97

5+ Year Member
I think I know my friend

I recently just change my head gasket out and ever other gasket on the head, The car still blows white smoke out. And I mean alot. Now how blue would the smoke be if it was oil. I know the car has a oil lieak problem for sure. But the smoke looks more white than anything. Does anyone know what else could be wrong with it,
Thanks

This sounds like you might of put a high octane gas in the car that caused this. I had a GMC jimmy once and i went to get gas and i put in the best and all of a sudden i got white smoke. So I would stick to what you were using before for gas and that should solve the problem in a day or so. If not then check your fuel filter as well. Good luck!

=)