Header for 2002 honda civic

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You will need your O2 sensors to be plugged in. If you got a header that doesnt have a spot for the O2 sensor, dont use it. Depending on how bad your crack is, you could probably just take it to a muffler shop and have them weld it up for cheap.

killaxkev92288

mine was cracked also.. but for what they were gonna charge me to get it welded i got a header for the same amount.. go to a shop and get a quote someone may hook you up =)

sophiyabush

hiii

The header that you bought will still work, it bolts right up to the factory downpipe that has the cat converter on it. If you want aftermarket exhaust from the header all the way back to the muffler, you will have to buy an aftermarket downpipe.

Best Seller Hot

piper3595

If you end up buying an aftermarket downpipe i will buy your stock one off of you...my email is piper3595
@gmail.com let me know!

Motaw

Does anyone know if the headers on ebay are worth it? Since d17's don't get much wouldn't it be fine to get some 40 dollar headers? it's all simple piping right. or does anyone know if the quality is that crappy/

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It is just a pipe, but the fitment may not be proper, and the welds will not hold up as well. You are better off buying a used name brand header.