Headlights

quikshift

HIT IT WITH A STUPID STIK
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there anyway that i can make my stock headlights look better? I have a red civic coupe and the yellow is nasty

ExRiceBoy

back and at 'em
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can clear you headlights so it's all white. There's a do it yourself (DIY) for it somewhere on this site. I remember reading about it cuz i want to do it too!

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get a 99/00 front end conversion and clear those lights. The headlights look a million times better.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go tot he actual 6th gen forum we have two write ups there right now that cover what you want to know.

quikshift

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, i bought some black housing headlight for the car a while back and the deadbeat never sent me them, and i'm pissed to all hell, i wanted to enter my car in a local show and decided not to because of the headlights, :cussing: d@mn!

yea thanks for the help!

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would he go through conveting his front end for 500 bucks when he could simply buy sum new lights for 100. He just doesnt like the yellow from being faded. You can either DIY like Exriceboy said (The sticky is pretty good) or just buy sum new headlights.

quikshift

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Kaedace
why would he go through conveting his front end for 500 bucks when he could simply buy sum new lights for 100. He just doesnt like the yellow from being faded. You can either DIY like Exriceboy said (The sticky is pretty good) or just buy sum new headlights.
like my post above, i spent about 100 for lights and the stupid deadbeat, hasn't sent them or replied to my emails