Health Care Reform

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's unconstitutional, but then again, our president thinks the constitution is fundamentally flawed :oh:
that is a SIMPLE basic principle reason its wrong but ive all but given up that angle since MOST people dont even care about the constitution anymore... ;)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and you so potently distrust something you have not read in its entirety. :what:

and how can the government prove something if we do not allow them the responsibility? They can't.

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and you so potently distrust something you have not read in its entirety. :what:

and how can the government prove something if we do not allow them the responsibility? They can't.
because there was no transparency. The healthcare talks were not broadcast on C-SPAN like promised. The whole bill was behind the scenes full of backroom deals. Same ol politics just new players. A far cry from the change Obama promised :oh:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
because there was no transparency. The healthcare talks were not broadcast on C-SPAN like promised. The whole bill was behind the scenes full of backroom deals. Same ol politics just new players. A far cry from the change Obama promised :oh:
Obama can't change politics. No single president nor person can change the way politics work. Politics in and of itself is behind the scenes. If you think otherwise... well, you've got a lot more to learn about the subject. Obama said himself, that he will judge his first term based on whether or not he has been able to reform health care. Well, he succeeded. If this isn't change, you guys wouldn't be so pissed. :lol:

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Obama can't change politics. No single president nor person can change the way politics work. Politics in and of itself is behind the scenes. If you think otherwise... well, you've got a lot more to learn about the subject. Obama said himself, that he will judge his first term based on whether or not he has been able to reform health care. Well, he succeeded. If this isn't change, you guys wouldn't be so pissed. :lol:
Then he sits on a throne of lies!! :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

because i KNOW that it REQUIRES me to BUY health care.... because i KNOW they have not done ANYTHING to fix the broken programs already in place.. and i FIRMLY say just as i do with the business that i MANAGE and is STILL getting by in these tough times.. that is"SHOW ME that you can do the job i ask of you.. and i will TRUST you to do more" that is how business works.. that is how society works.. and that is how government SHOULD work..

it's like ALL ABOUT him proving he can pass health care.. he doesnt care if the bill is a compromise.. he doesnt care that he has to bait people into giving it the vote it needs to pass.. he doesnt care if he has to resort to closed door discussions which he swore up and down he would NOT do.. and so on.. but its ALL about at the end of the day being able to say i passed this bill...

yup.. but no one cares.. its amazing...

Last edited:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What happend to the bipartisanship Obama talked about?

The health care vote was 219-216 in favor or the bill, and the bill was passed without a single Republican vote.
DID YOU KNOW? Given the huge expenses of the US Government, they are more likely be of control in the health insurance industry. With this, they can have easy access to private and confidential information among patients.

Not sure if any of this has been discussed. too lazy to read it right now. But there are some points to discuss.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Private and confidential information they could get if they wanted to even without this reform. I have nothing to hide in my medical history. :what:

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Private and confidential information they could get if they wanted to even without this reform. I have nothing to hide in my medical history. :what:
some people have transferred the text in the bill as being..

The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
note it says transfer, not deposit.

Last edited:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They can do that as well. They do it all the time with people who don't pay taxes.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn... 28 pages already? I need to read through this thread... I have NOT been paying attention to anything that's been going on in the media lately ugh.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well. like Jay said last night..

Obama must fee like a Toyota owner, there's nothing stopping him!
"Well, as you know, health care reform was passed by the House last night. Supporters of the bill say the American people now get the same health benefits members of Congress get, which is great. See, if we can just get some of those other perks — the free travel, the envelopes with the cash in them, the get-out-of-jail-free cards — oh, all of that could be great.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna get cancer and all you f**kers can pay for it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA