Hello From Houston

Niko-Fab

Hi All. New member here. Regular old gear head here with a stable of early japanese sports cars. Looking to fill a gap in my line-up. I'm looking for a 4th gen civic si. Doesn't have to be stock, but can't be heavily modded either please.

Looking to become an active member!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Search locally on Craigslist and get familiarized with what they sell for in your area. It may benefit you to search in neighboring cities for a good deal.

Niko-Fab

Search locally on Craigslist and get familiarized with what they sell for in your area. It may benefit you to search in neighboring cities for a good deal.
Been searching CL and Autotrader extensively in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas. Just haven't come across one that grabs me yet!

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you! Now here's the important question...Crimson Tide or Tiger?
War Eagle! :headbang:

I attended school at an Tuscaloosa satellite, for a while I really wanted some Auburn gear for my car to cruise around with, but didn't follow through because nobody around here would have cared :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can probably find you one here up north but it's going to be 80% rust, 20% car. :lol:

Good luck on your search and keep us updated! :thumbs up

Niko-Fab

War Eagle! :headbang:

I attended school at an Tuscaloosa satellite, for a while I really wanted some Auburn gear for my car to cruise around with, but didn't follow through because nobody around here would have cared :lol:
:thumbs up

Niko-Fab

I can probably find you one here up north but it's going to be 80% rust, 20% car. :lol:

Good luck on your search and keep us updated! :thumbs up
Born in Virginia and lived in Ohio for 9 years...I know EXACTLY what you're talking about lol