hello, I am new here :)

sikem2

hello I am new here. I recently bought a 2002 honda civic lx. It has a k20a3 and k20z1 transmission.
here is how it looked when i first picked up it

I have recently put a mugen style lip it.

I also just ordered these wheels

just waiting for them to come in so I can put them on=)

Most recent pic after i picked up a hood bra!

pic with the new wheels! =)

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I was worried until I saw that you were getting new wheels haha. Welcome to the site. Start a build thread for your car and keep us updated.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Find the "Your build and project cars" section.

sikem2

Nice new wheels. Definitely a major improvement over the current ones :D
I agree :D i cant wait when they come out!! in may/june. theyll be getting shipped to my door lol. I needa get those drum brakes off though before i put them on. i got a rear disc brake conversion i need to put on the car lol.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey sik, welcome to CC!

Since this thread doesn't involve a tech question, I'm going to move it to the members rides section. That section is where people post pictures of their cars =)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Can't wait to see the new rims on. Remind me of one of my favorites, the CCW Classics.

sikem2

Hey sik, welcome to CC!

Since this thread doesn't involve a tech question, I'm going to move it to the members rides section. That section is where people post pictures of their cars =)
Sorry. thanks for moving it to the correct section:D

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I agree :D i cant wait when they come out!! in may/june. theyll be getting shipped to my door lol. I needa get those drum brakes off though before i put them on. i got a rear disc brake conversion i need to put on the car lol.
THANK FREAKIN' GOD!!! I don't think there's ANY combination of suspension and wheels that look good with drum brakes behind them. Aside from having an awesome engine under the hood, major thumbs up for doing the rear brake conversion.

sikem2

thanks you guys =) Tomorrow im going to take out my hasports and send em in to get new inserts and once that is done i should be starting the rear disc swap =)

sikem2

Got my mounts in today and then sent them to hasport. Got insurance finally. the break swap and a/c should be starting tuesday =)

sikem2

sorry i havent really been posting on here. But i just picked up some RAYS gramlights today =)