Help: Do I replace my damaged front bumper?

d16y7 98 dx

d16y7 98 dx
alright so i got a 98 dx. the guy that had it before me wrecked, and had to get a new front bumper, and had it painted black to match the whole car. but the paint job was horrible and theres a bunch of white spots front rocks and other things hitting it, and im really annoyed by it. im not an expert, but heres what im thinking...
1.get the bumper repainted
2.get a new bumper
3. which im thinking about, an si front end. im pretty sure theres a lot more to an si front end then just buying one and putting it on. so can anybody tell me what all id need for it, or what id need to do..?

thanks in advance.

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
Just have it repainted and get a bra for the front end if your worried about rock chips.

If you buy the Si front bumper just esarch 99-00 Conversion and you will find all the parts you need to complete the task.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think if you just get an 99-00 hood front fenders and bumper it should all fit pretty well. correct me if im wrong . cant be too hard

d16y7 98 dx

d16y7 98 dx
i think if you just get an 99-00 hood front fenders and bumper it should all fit pretty well. correct me if im wrong . cant be too hard
yes i looked it up and thats all true. but you also need 99-00 headlights. sounds like too much $$ to me seeing how im only 16. looks like its getting repainted

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You need 99-00 headlights, front bumper, fenders, and hood.Lets face it, if you can drop that much money on an SI front conversion you should just get a new 98 bumper and an OEM 98 front lip. That would be sick.