Help fixing my OEM JDM 92-95 Stanley fog lights

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Ever since I've had my car, It had oem fog lights but they never worked. I've put a power and ground directly to the lights and tested them and they in fact work, bulbs are not out. Whenever I press the fog light switch, the switch lights up, But the fog lights never come on. Also everytime I press the switch you can hear a click coming from the under hood fuse box. Got pictures of all the wiring I can see. the wiring isn't like any other fog light install guides I've read or any fog light wiring kits I've seen for sale. That's why i'm pretty clueless on what to do. Need help trying to figure out how to fix them.

here's pics of all

Beginning at the fog light switch

Connector plugs into the switch, but all the wires to the plug go directly into the chassis harness? Isn't there suppose to be like a relay, ground, power, etc, Why does it just goto the main chassis harness? Never seen fog lights wired like that before.

wire coming from switch on right side of pic, Going to the chassis harness

Bottom of pic is from the switch, going to main chassis harness

Another pic, wires coming from left side of screen into main chassis harness

This is the passenger fog light, 2 wires going from the light, to the plug, and the plug goes into that black tube which goes through the front of the frame and connects to the drivers side wiring tube

Where both fog light harnesses attach

Driver side fog light 2 wires going to plug just like passenger side, and than goes to the tube, Which connects with the passenger side tube. But there's also 2 other wires that are connected to nothing? Blue and black? I'm guessing that's a power and ground? Where should those go?

This is underneath the driver side fender where the wiring from the front fog lights attach to what looks like a relay of some sort?Than the wires from that relay goto a main wiring harness again...

I don't know where to even begin what to do. I just want the fog lights to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
I think I about got it figured out. Just one of them things you have to get a tester out and start following wires around. Just got to goto store and get a fuse holder so add to a power line and than connect the power line and they shall be working again to the factory fog light switch! Had to yank part the dash out and pull the front fender off to figure it out but got it back together in few mins. Also vacuumed the car, Washed/waxed it. She's looking pretty again. Just need to figure out a way to keep the carpet from coming up in the corners. That stuff gets annoying...