help me on what color to choose for my wheels

dominican-civic

hi i got an 98 Honda civic i i just got it and am making upgrades to it my car is red and i want to powder coat my wheels but idk what color would look the best for it red/ black/ white, gold

dominican-civic

i dpnt have any pic rightnow i have it on my phone but my car is like a candy red color paint and am planning to tint the window black

emerican

Registered VIP
Just a personal preferance thing really man, cause alot of people arent going to agree on which colors look good and flow with the rest of the car.

LSVMee98

5+ Year Member
yeah it just all depends on what kind of look ur going for ! a powder flat black would bring out a mean appearance etc...

emerican

Registered VIP
I dont know the website so you would have to google it, but there is a website where you can put in your car and then choose colors and wheels and it will show you what it looks like.

kid2006

IMO, it depends on the style of your exterior mods. Like if you blacked out your car then go with black rims, etc.

Just never go chrome. Chrome rims on a Truck or SUV looks ok, but on a coupe or a compact sedan looks extremely retarded. And again, this is my opnion so please don't kill me. :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Like everyone else has mentioned, it's all personal perference. Whatever you like man, it's your car. You don't need us to tell you what looks good on your car. In the end, you own it and drive it.

To offer some opinions, on red, I like polished, gunmetal, bronze, MAYBE gold (depending on the wheel), and white. You may even be able to pull off an odd color like candy green depending on the wheel.

Just never go chrome. Chrome rims on a Truck or SUV looks ok, but on a coupe or a compact sedan looks extremely retarded. And again, this is my opnion so please don't kill me. :D
The only thing I like that comes close to chrome are hand polished Si's. I'm sure blades would like nice as well.

This car is red with them: