help

klutch814

assuming i get this, i have some questions. 1. can i relocate that apexi computer? i dont like how it sits on the dash. 2. could i ever put fogs on that front end or swap it to a 99-00 bumber? if you notice there is a guage missing on the double piller.. could i get a triple pillar with that boost gauge? and where at? i appreciate the help. thanks. i look forward to start the addiction.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
assuming i get this, i have some questions. 1. can i relocate that apexi computer? i dont like how it sits on the dash. 2. could i ever put fogs on that front end or swap it to a 99-00 bumber? if you notice there is a guage missing on the double piller.. could i get a triple pillar with that boost gauge? and where at? i appreciate the help. thanks. i look forward to start the addiction.
that's a boost controller or turbo timer (not sure which, too lazy to go back and check lol), it should be somewhere you can monitor it. You COULD put fogs in, but it would be a very tight fit with the intercooler, so I would say most likely not (I know for me it's already a tight fit and I do not have fogs). You would also have to swap out the hood, grille, fenders, and headlights to go along with the bumper for a 99-00 conversion. As for the pillar, I'm sure you could, yes... and I got mine from Glowshift when I got my gauges, but theres tons of other places that sell them as well.

emerican

Registered VIP
Where else would you want the boost controller/turbo timer?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd leave it there, or throw it down in the cupholder or something, I guess. I'm sure there's a dimmer function for it for at night (if it's hooked up properly), because if not it would bug me at night as well... I didn't dim my wideband A/F gauge for at night (when the headlights turn on, the gauge gets dim)... bugs me at night it's so bright lol.

emerican

Registered VIP
I would worry about trying to see how healthy the engine is not moving that if you get the car. Have you decided on buying it or not?