Here's my civic :)

atzook

Hello =) I'm new to the site and just wanted to put up a pic of my 2010 Civic coupe.

Mods so far:
17" Motegi rims
Red painted front calipers
Takeda Attack CAI
SS Clutch line w/ Motul RF600 brake fluid

barrett

Registered VIP
nice civic. i like it so far. any big plans for the future?

atzook

As of now its just down to mods I can afford.

Future mods:
SS Brake lines
Hawk HPS brake pads
Throttle body spacer

Any advice is greatly appreciated =)

atzook

Would love to drop it, thinking about Tokico, unless someone else knows of a better brand?

Also, this picture is about 3 weeks old, ill update the pic soon with the new red calipers =)

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Id recommend a set of entry level coilovers. Tein Basics/Skunk2/ Etc... All depends on your budget.

barrett

Registered VIP
if u want a set that will last, preforms well, and u want coils then i'd go with buddyclubs. or get koni yellow struts and some springs

atzook

Just giving everyone a little update on the car =)

Ordering a P2R throttle body spacer and gasket this week =)

atzook

thanks! I have a serious question tho, on the highway experiencing speeds of 70-75mph and with ANY wind whatsoever, i experience my civic "wandering" from left to right. Anyone experienced this with their R18? I figure its 1 of 2 things...

1) with my last alignment, toe was increased too high
2) the handling needs a SERIOUS upgrade. I'm thinking anti-sway bars, and power tie bars

Any suggestions?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesn't look too bad...not sure if I like the rims though. Maybe w/ a drop I'd like them more.

The handling is going to be worse anytime you go w/ a taller rim and no suspension work. Basically it comes down to what you can afford. Can you afford a strut or sway bar? A subframe brace? Suspension? I've never owned 7th gen and up, so I'm not sure how pricing is on these products.

Before engine work I'd definitely upgrade any suspension part first.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never liked 8th gens, but you sure made me respect them. I love those motegis. I want a set now.

atzook

definitely upgrading suspension.

eibach front/rear sway bar --$270
megan H brace -----------------$85
megan front/rear tie bars -----$65/ea