Hey I need help with install boost gauge

tommiechje

I have civic 1995 coupe turbo built 1.4 bar . I bought electronic boost gauge (apexi) and connected it to the power. now the T vacuum is my problem. I really have no idea where it's goes to .
I only know the gauge sensor connecting to the middle of the T .
11004049_10206099984207456_1004437971_n.jpg
if anybody can tell me where I plug it in the picture that can help thanks

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I teed mine off the back of my intake manifold where my cruise control vacuum line hooks up. Pull the line off and put it on the end of the t, put the boost gauge line on the side and make a short vacuum line to attach the manifold to the 3rd side of the t. You can also do the same thing on the fuel pressure regulator, cut the line and install the t in the middle then connect the boost line to the middle

tommiechje

I teed mine off the back of my intake manifold where my cruise control vacuum line hooks up. Pull the line off and put it on the end of the t, put the boost gauge line on the side and make a short vacuum line to attach the manifold to the 3rd side of the t. You can also do the same thing on the fuel pressure regulator, cut the line and install the t in the middle then connect the boost line to the middle
I read your answer a few times then I got it! ! thank you very much !!! I think I have a vacuum escape because the pipes are too large for that T . also with cuffs

Last edited: