Status
Not open for further replies.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Love it all man damn!

AMF

Welcome

ive seen your car around on the hella flush tributes.... it looks damn good.... dont worry, its only a matter of time when everybody else will catch up.... the ones who dont like it proly have a riced out piece of crapola.... when they finally see and understand, we"ll be on the next new thing... but hey, did you go to the EIBACH meet on the 15th ???? when i went i went flushed out too im just wonderin cuz i left at 12:30ish ... oh well....

and for those of you that dont know about whats goin on in cali right now, go on YOUTUBE , and check out "EIBACH meet 2011 compilation"
this is what we're doin right now just so you understand....

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the ones who dont like it proly have a riced out piece of crapola....
:stfusmack:

That is not at all true. Just because we all don't conform to the newest fad doesn't mean we have a riced out piece of crapola.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't change a thing.. looks really clean man! Love the color scheme and the wheels look great on it. Welcome to the site.

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
Theres a bunch of haters up on this thread. To OP, I love the car it looks really great, i love the paint scheme u went with it shows ur different than others, i love the stance in the back and i love the rims very good build.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride man...:thumbs up You know the guy with the red eg that has bbs wheels and a multi-colored bay right...

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive seen your car around on the hella flush tributes.... it looks damn good.... dont worry, its only a matter of time when everybody else will catch up.... the ones who dont like it proly have a riced out piece of crapola.... when they finally see and understand, we"ll be on the next new thing... but hey, did you go to the EIBACH meet on the 15th ???? when i went i went flushed out too im just wonderin cuz i left at 12:30ish ... oh well....

and for those of you that dont know about whats goin on in cali right now, go on YOUTUBE , and check out "EIBACH meet 2011 compilation"
this is what we're doin right now just so you understand....
lol you must be joking. first off, if people dont like the way something looks, it just their personal taste. i personally prefer wheels that fit and perform on the track, not just "hella flush" look how much offset i can stuff here wheels.
secondly, euro tuners have been doing the hella flush thing for years so in theory, you guys are the ones catching up.
finally, people in many other places than Cali are building sick rides too... get off your high horse.
/rant

AMF

lol you must be joking. first off, if people dont like the way something looks, it just their personal taste. i personally prefer wheels that fit and perform on the track, not just "hella flush" look how much offset i can stuff here wheels.
secondly, euro tuners have been doing the hella flush thing for years so in theory, you guys are the ones catching up.
finally, people in many other places than Cali are building sick rides too... get off your high horse.
/rant
my bad, i didnt mean to hurt your pussy :cat:like that!!! i forgot that you guys in florida are ones responsible for putting lift kits on cars with 30 inch rims that cant even fit in the wheel well.....:what: ur just like everybody else out there with same cookie cutter type of mantality.... so get off your thumbs fyi, the flush scene with the euro guys started in cali b4 the rest of the states caught on too :hitlol:

AMF

:stfusmack:

That is not at all true. Just because we all don't conform to the newest fad doesn't mean we have a riced out piece of crapola.
i think i remember you, didnt you used to have a 2 tone paint job with a body kit about a year or two ago ???? if not, my bad cuz i thought i recognized the user name.... pls. disregaurd if this is not you.....

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my bad, i didnt mean to hurt your pussy :cat:like that!!! i forgot that you guys in florida are ones responsible for putting lift kits on cars with 30 inch rims that cant even fit in the wheel well.....:what: ur just like everybody else out there with same cookie cutter type of mantality.... so get off your thumbs fyi, the flush scene with the euro guys started in cali b4 the rest of the states caught on too :hitlol:
way to group everyone in fl together :roll:
your "hella flush scene" started in Europe LONG before it hit the states dude and is now becoming the cookie cutter mentality. im sure you think the "JDM scene" started in cali as well...
im about performance as i said before, and there is no way you can argue a Hella Flush car can possibly corner at a track as well as one with wheels that fit correctly.

AMF

way to group everyone in fl together :roll:
your "hella flush scene" started in Europe LONG before it hit the states dude and is now becoming the cookie cutter mentality. im sure you think the "JDM scene" started in cali as well...
im about performance as i said before, and there is no way you can argue a Hella Flush car can possibly corner at a track as well as one with wheels that fit correctly.
ur an idiot!!! i know that flush started in europe but cali brought it to the states along with the whole tuner scene, period..... JDM in cali??? ur so f****** gay, rainbows come out yor mouth when u speak...i bet u dont even know what the JDM decals mean.... i never said the flush look out performes track set ups FEMALE!!! just worry about gettin yor facts straight instead of worryin about yor pussy bleeding all the time.... :lol: get over your self .... oh and let me geuss,,,, ur on ROTA SLIPS @ stock height.... if im right, ur gay....:shockl: NO DISRESPECT TO ALL THE OTHER GUYS ROCKIN SLIPS"

Ej1Kyle

ej1oc
5+ Year Member
Welcome man. I drooled a little over this thing in that issue of IT. Clean for sure, don't like camber but honestly love the car. I have a purple car too so nothing wrong with wanting something different man, keep it up.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The camber isnt that bad... Atleast its not ridiculous like the gold ek hatch on white cpr's

If i remember correctly the guy cut over an inch out of his rear lca's to get the wheels to fit..smh

Oh btw before I ramble anymore nice ride :thumbs up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.