Hey over there, another non civic build thread!

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Well I've drove this thing to one meet this year, other than going around the block it has been sitting. But I've done a few things.....

LS-S black and tan interior swap
Reman rear calipers and rotors cut+ new pads
Brand new ebrake cables

I really REALLY needed to change the rear brakes. I didn't do them when I owned the car in 2009 and the guy I sold it to didn't do them from 2010 to 2013. The ebrake cables were rust welded to the calipers. So I had to cut them, replace with reman calipers, and replace both cables. S***ty thing now is, these new cables aren't stretched so I have to back off the cable adjustment. Well that was broke when I got to it, the lock nut is beyond stuck to the little housing it sits on. SO, had to snag a new ebrake assembly. I'll never buy a car from the Midwest again.

On a lighter note, I replaced the crappy old rear speaker covers and painted my hatch carpet and cargo cover. Still need to retouch the cover IMO.

What I started with (minus the left speaker cover I had already replaced)

[/URL][/IMG]

Better than before at least.....

[/URL][/IMG]

Next thing is work on these fugly head and foglights, you can see in this pic the one is really bad.

I've known/owned this car for over 5 years now. Both with it's original B18 (which went on to power a 300whp ek for YEARS) and it's current B20b. This car has never left me stranded, or had a major issue. The worst thing it has needed was a fuel pump relay, 10min fix. Oh and the little spade connector fell off the starter, 2min with a pair of needle nose pliers crushed that. Damn.Good.Car.