Hid won't turn on

94integra-ls

i have a 92 hatch and my drivers hid,or ballast is making a buzzing sound when I turn on my headlight.is that a bulb out or my ballast bad?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are going to be the one that has to figure this out. We can't help you from here.

Start by swapping a known good bulb. If it works, the bulb is the problem, if it doesn't...swap in a good ballast. If they both don't work, you have a grounding or wiring issue.

Please tell me these aren't dropped into stock housings and are in proper retrofitted projector housings.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
You are going to be the one that has to figure this out. We can't help you from here.

Start by swapping a known good bulb. If it works, the bulb is the problem, if it doesn't...swap in a good ballast. If they both don't work, you have a grounding or wiring issue.

Please tell me these aren't dropped into stock housings and are in proper retrofitted projector housings.

Unless he bought a retrofitted car, someone who can't figure this out probably can't do a retrofit either.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If the ballast is buzzing you have power to it

94integra-ls

Yes they are in projectors