High Beam/Headlight problem

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here it is:
During night time, i drove my EH to see my homey. i turned light on and off to see my friend. Ofc anyone must turn headlight light on during nighttime. For your information, both lights in headlight are working. anyways, i finally drove through forest. i noticed that outside veryyy darkk as black ptich so I turn high beam light on. somwhow i can see that light on right arent on. no light at all. it was OFF. Yes, light on left was on. I just can see anything on left side because light on left are on.. I turn headlight on then both are on but i turn high beam on then light on right are off. So why is that??

u think that come from FUSE???

P.S: if you arent sure what i do mean then ill explain you so clearly.. or i jus take pic of that n show you pic which is very simple

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea dude check your fuses, hi and low beams have seperate fuses for each

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeh i ll going to check the fuse tmw.. Hey.. do my favor?? One of yall can take pic of your fusebox n send it to me.. so i ll see if its correct or wrong. I found a fuse diagram but its for 1992 n up EX.. Im looking for 92-95 HB DX, VX, SI, Or CX fuse diagram.

Or i gonna take pic of that fuse n send it to yall.. so u will tell me what's missing cool??