1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

High Beam/Headlight problem

Discussion in 'Tech Archive (No Posting)' started by Dre Da Kid, Jul 3, 2007.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Dre Da Kid

Dre Da Kid 404 THE ATL Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Here it is:
    During night time, i drove my EH to see my homey. i turned light on and off to see my friend. Ofc anyone must turn headlight light on during nighttime. For your information, both lights in headlight are working. anyways, i finally drove through forest. i noticed that outside veryyy darkk as black ptich so I turn high beam light on. somwhow i can see that light on right arent on. no light at all. it was OFF. Yes, light on left was on. I just can see anything on left side because light on left are on.. I turn headlight on then both are on but i turn high beam on then light on right are off. So why is that??

u think that come from FUSE???

P.S: if you arent sure what i do mean then ill explain you so clearly.. or i jus take pic of that n show you pic which is very simple

2. usdm.ehtu

usdm.ehtu New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Yea dude check your fuses, hi and low beams have seperate fuses for each

3. xOriginalNinjax

xOriginalNinjax New Member 5+ Year Member

I know the 92-95 Civics have separate fuses for the left and right high-beams. Check the fuse first.

4. Dre Da Kid

Dre Da Kid 404 THE ATL Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Yeh i ll going to check the fuse tmw.. Hey.. do my favor?? One of yall can take pic of your fusebox n send it to me.. so i ll see if its correct or wrong. I found a fuse diagram but its for 1992 n up EX.. Im looking for 92-95 HB DX, VX, SI, Or CX fuse diagram.

Or i gonna take pic of that fuse n send it to yall.. so u will tell me what's missing cool??