HKS, JDM for 7th gen coupes?

exmashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok,

So i was lookin at APEXi' N1 exhaust system, and i was pretty content, but then i remembered, HKS BIATCHES...thus, my search for HKS exhaust began, 1 problem...THEY ONLY MAKE A REAR SECTION FOR THE 7TH GEN COUPES, not a whole system, if some one could find me a complete system, or the remaining parts i would greatly apreciate it and possibly give ya kudos...LoL, and try n find it cheap, cause i found a APEXi' N1 system for 479.00 free shipping, and the rear section of a HKS for 349.00 Free shipping, but why buy just a rear section, that would be RETARDED...help meh please...ive been lookin for 2hrs and no luck....

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HKS doesn't have catback for 7thgen.

Just get RSR catback for sedan.
Will fit on coupe as well.
Muffler will stick out little bit but nothing noticible.

dj02

u member? u memmmber
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HKS Carbon-Ti Muffler i think comes in full cat back dont quote me on that to lazy to search..but i think a member on 7thgen said he had it a while back ago...once again im not 100% sure may be uni or axel back...

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dj02 said:
HKS Carbon-Ti Muffler i think comes in full cat back dont quote me on that to lazy to search..but i think a member on 7thgen said he had it a while back ago...once again im not 100% sure may be uni or axel back...
Not for 7hgen.
It's custom.

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just get the rear section and then go to a muffler shop and have them get u the piping from the header back...

jdm_em2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's a lot of jdm exhaust besides N1 and Hi-Power. You can get Apexi GT (awesome exhaust), Tanabe Super hyper and racing, and greddy evo.

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are "we" calling these JDM exhaust? These exhust for are cars might be produce by Japanese Manufactors but are not JDM. These exhaust meet or exceed US DOT regs.

exmashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, i considered gettin the rear section and gettin custom mid sect, and stuff, but i think it would be better if i just did a APEXi' N1 exhaust system..any 1 kno if those are angled on the 7th gens...some 1 told me they can be, but not as angled as the HKS...BTW i would to tanabe, but it depends on whether or not i have the cash...and greddy evo...i think i'll pass... :roll:

jdm_em2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apexi n1 should be angle if you go to 7thgen site and i believe the member name nythryder something like that has blk civic with n1 exhaust. hks is like only side angle not vertical.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdm_em2 said:
apexi n1 should be angle if you go to 7thgen site and i believe the member name nythryder something like that has blk civic with n1 exhaust. hks is like only side angle not vertical.
no it isnt, its angeled and goes upward also. hks was the first to do this, everyone else copied them.