Honda Civic push button start plug and play no wire cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucchine

06 - 11 Honda Civic push button start plug and play no wire cutting

Looking to get $100 plus shipping !!

Up for sale is a push button start that that I had in my 07 Honda civic Si. It uses all Honda parts and harness. It is plug and play, you will not have to cut any wires or make any permanent change to your vehicle fully reversible. All you do is unplug your ingnition harness and put this harness inline and use the ground under your steering wheel.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Thats cool. Glws!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice. I have an S2000 push start I've been meaning to wire in. I used to have one but I t-tapped into the ignition wires. This seems like it'd be a legit, clean, and easy alternative. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucchine

It will work if you have the same ignition harness under your dash. It just plugs inline with that and then plugs into the push button.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cant believe u still have this

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

lucchine

Me either.... This was my favorite thing I did to my Si. Just because it was so easy to install and didn't have me cutting into my ignition wires, like when I owned a GTi. Somebody has gotta want it !

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not gonna lie I'd love it. But idk if it will plug and play in my EG and I'd have to put the custom fab a part to put the button on.

Status
Not open for further replies.