honda engines

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heard baaad things about them......... and they don't include shift linkage or motor mounts

Hatchin

Id rather be hatchin
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Team 4R
heard baaad things about them......... and they don't include shift linkage or motor mounts
Shift Linkage is a extra $75, but yea,they don't include motor mounts. They r talked very badly on forums but yet i know a couple ppl who have bought from them and they say there engines r great

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
passwordjdm supplies mounts and linkage?

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do not, and i repeat DO NOT buy from osaka...no matter how good the price is. they are from overseas...do NOT buy from them!

Hatchin

Id rather be hatchin
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanMc300
do not, and i repeat DO NOT buy from osaka...no matter how good the price is. they are from overseas...do NOT buy from them!
There from Canada,

What about this place:

Click on JDM Engines on the left side:
http://www.wiredspeed.com/wired/items.asp?CartId={EC736026-02E4-4C1D-BCC5-108C2EVEREST0F9A540}&Cc=JDMEN&Bc=

Has a b16a1 with tranny for like $800

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
passwordJDM comes with COMPLETE swap... bolt it in and start it up... ask tyler (biohazzard) he just put his in

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i talked to these guys today, and the swap was gona come with absolutely everything, and i kno a guy that bought a b16 from them, and he highly recomends them, but i duno.