1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Hondata s200

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning' started by civicsoulja21, Apr 7, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. civicsoulja21

civicsoulja21 New Member Registered VIP

To run a hondata s200 I need an obd2-obd1 harness but do I need a chipped ecu or a stock ecu while I run the s200?

2. mportedcivicsi

mportedcivicsi New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

You need an ECU chipped to run Hondata. That way you can plug in the s200 box to the ECU. As for the obd harness, it depends on what ECU you use. If you use an obd1 ECU then yes, you will need the harness. If you use an obd2 then you are good =)

You cant use a stock ECU as you wouldnt be able to plug in the Hondata =)

3. civicsoulja21

civicsoulja21 New Member Registered VIP

Ok thanks bro, could I use just another chipped b16 ecu?

4. got traction

got traction i rock the sohc Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

in order to use hondata, you must use an obd1 ecu. Im assuming you have a obd2 car, so you need a conversion harness

5. philipjohn

philipjohn New Member

Re:

Good one.keep it up.thanks a lot for sharing.