1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Horn Location on 5th gen?

Discussion in '5th Generation Honda Civic (1992-1995)' started by 31dev31, Dec 19, 2008.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. 31dev31

31dev31 Chillin' Canadian Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Before you start flaming with the search function....I did not find what I needed, so I'm asking my stupid noobish question now...

Where would the horn be located on my 92 hatch? I picked up a good one from a ford to replace the shitty honda horn on mine...and I really want to use it... Pics will help a lot.

2. Steven.

Steven. Formally Green 91 Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

behind the front bumper on pass side.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  3. reyscivic

reyscivic 5th gen owner Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

:word:

4. 31dev31

thanks a lot, will get on that tomorrow...

5. DarkCreep

DarkCreep D16Y8+T Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Thats the horn? LOL!! I never knew that, it looks too small to be a horn. I always thought it was to check temperature or something.

6. sohclubkid

sohclubkid Sick 6/6 Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

i have some crack i can sell you...

7. 31dev31

:haha: :rolf:

8. DarkCreep

DarkCreep D16Y8+T Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

lol... I was serious though. haha.

9. 31dev31

Notice my sig now? :P

Edit: Woohoo 300 posts! Yay!