How did they steal my car?

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboex17 said:
Nope... remember when the penguin f**ked with it.
oh yeah...damn ugly peguin. watch out for those suckers.

civicracer03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my homeboi got his integra gsr turbo stolen, pushed around 450 hp. He paid 13,000 for it and when it got stolen, they only payed him 5,000 for it. Gay aint it.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of bullshit insurance is that? sorry to hear about your car being stolen.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer03 said:
my homeboi got his integra gsr turbo stolen, pushed around 450 hp. He paid 13,000 for it and when it got stolen, they only payed him 5,000 for it. Gay aint it.
i'm pretty sure insurance companies only pay you what the car's value is when it's stolen, no matter how much you bought it for. and all that extra goodies doesn't mean anything in raising the car's value, they actually depreciate it.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You only get paid back for all that aftermarket stuff if it's also insured and documented.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
You only get paid back for all that aftermarket stuff if it's also insured and documented.
hmm... I would assume... that when you get aftermarket stuff insured and documented.... that your insurance cost will rise?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well of course... just like if you have a more expensive car insuredm which basically you would.

lowzone

5+ Year Member
yup, must show receipts and pictures ect....Friend had an SI stolen from her, even with an alarm, just need to drill one hole thru the fender into the battery, let it drain out and no alarm workie no more. Car was then unlocked and pushed down the street to a waiting tow truck (flatbed, not sure). Ba Bye!!! Found the motor in a guys yard, about 20 miles away and the car was cut up and parted out, they found the shell in Newark NJ, no suspension,interior or body panels, just the 1/4s and the rest of a shell. easy car to take, unfortunately

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Norweigan...Sorry to hear your s**t got stolen and worse, your insurance company being a d**k. Honda Civics and Toyota Camry's can easily be stolen.

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Inigo Montoya said:
lol the only way anyone can steal my car is to tow it... and theres no tow hooks so theyll have to hook it up to the rad support... which I only bolted in which will snap...

DIY immobilizer pwns. They can even pull my ecu out and try to use their own.. still wont work. *muahahaha* And no, im not talkin about a fuel cut.

I bet I can steal it....unless your s**t is parked in the garage or ur house has a huge fence around it then it can be done...unfortunately

Norwegian- sorry bout the loss....if the insurance company states you stole it then tell them to file charges, if not tell them " give me my f**king money" ..easy enough....to many get man handled and b***h slapped by the "MAN"....play hardball right back with them

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
slim jim the door or take little wedges and stick em in the top of the door and take like a metal rod and unlock the door. pick the lock?
once in the car they can either take a hammer to the bottom of the steering column and get to the wires that way or go through the key hole.

i;ve never stolen a civic so i really don;t know exactly how you;d do it.
its almost like this^^^^^^ but u could stick your hand in the window man and u just need to pop out the key hole and u see a white thing just turn it and go.did it before lol :shock: but i didn't stole a civic.

boostinhb77

EK wHore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
like this?

all you need is a 8" or longer flat head screw driver.. well when your at the outside of your car, theres the pice of trim that runs along the bottom of the window.. what you gotta do is pry that up, then theres a white plastic peice that you have to push on pretty hard, then the door pops right open, but stays locked..
NO iknow what hes talking about, there is a way, not going to say but its a whole hell of alot quicker than that. this way also works on most chevys(like s10s) and a few other cars i think

Ace7721

Insurance company is full of s**t....

Hi!
Someone stole my 98' Civic Coupe a couple of weeks ago (in Norway - Europe) .
And the insurance company is claming that I've done it myself, since the car is almost impossible to steal... Is it so difficult to steal a Civic? I find that hard to belive...
Stealing a honda civic is as simple (rest deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:

99civicy8

5+ Year Member
Stealing a civic is easy my blue one was stolen about 5 years ago now, and it was locked and i had a viper alarm in it. It was found in Florida with the motor gone, im in pa. Cop was like are you sure you didn't leave your key in it or do anything to make it look enticing im like wtf are you retarded. My insurance company paid for a new motor but not the one that was in it because i couldn't prove it had a b16 swap when i bought it. I have also heard in places cops pull you over just to check the vin on the motor to see if its stolen.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
way to bump a thread from 2005.................