How hard is it to install sidemarkers????

mailboy

Got Boom?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
on a 00 honda civic?

Also, are the honda access window visors on ebay real????

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your 1st questioon its on the fenders and you can DIY it

The others info you need for the Honda ACCESS yes they are real
Hope it helps

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im not really down with sidemarkers because i dont like the though of cutting holes in the fenders, but i suggest you have it done by the pros

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont have a dremel, but i'd love to have some sidemarkers too...but im scurred to cut fenders

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You guys are wimps :lol:. After installing OEM fogs on my car and power washing the engine bay, I've built a sense of confidence when working on my car ;).

To the OP: it's not hard at all. It just takes time and patience to make sure you cut them at the same spots on each fender. And there actually IS a way to install them at the spot they're supposed to installed at.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Use a metal nibbler for the sidemarkers from Radio Shack. :thumbup:

jdmej7

JdM ?UaN
5+ Year Member
i thought it was very easy took no more than 30 minutes. . first time they got jack and this time i just put them on like a week ago i put locks on them :D. . im thinkin of just buyin my window visors from autozone they look ok and i dont have to deal with ebay

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont be scared. Go to home depot and buy a sheet of metal that is the same thickness and practice on that. THen proceed to the fender. Just take your time.

Damn, JDMEJ7 have more pics of the civic?

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its not that difficult but it does require time, exact measuring and putting a hole your fender.

mailboy

Got Boom?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish that had a template you could tape to your car.. to show you were to cut holes..
Im scared the i wouldnt put them on evan(spell check)