How many miles on your 6th gen Civic?

tvbd56

265,000 on the chassis and I have no idea how many are on the motor since the previous owner replaced the motor on my 1998 EX

Genyc07

158,999 on my new 2000 ex 5spd. Runs like a champ :D

danwat1234

233K miles on a 1999 Civic DX (D16Y7) with an automatic transmission. Original components besides o2 sensors, a few gaskets, new thermostat (voluntary), spark plugs etc.
I do a drain/fill on the transmission every 20K with genuine fluid.

Iheartmyej8

My EJ8 is at $153,000 but I have almost a full rebuild, replaced with a full Felpro head set gaskets, brand new Gates timing belt with OEM water pump and Dayco tensioner, I need it strong as possible for a mild daily driven so extremely reliable boosted D series

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

rover4x4

5+ Year Member
146k on my EK w/ Y7, has a new clutch and ISB in the transmission. Ive replaced the timing belt and had valves adjusted otherwise nothing other than regular maintenance. GF has 198k on her 96 EX its had a transmission (auto) and a vtec solenoid as well as hundreds in repairs, she has been taken advantage of. Her car runs well but leaks like a sieve, ive never seen a vehicle leak so bad.

cuetip

Registered VIP
Bam 97 civic ek with 444k getting up there and its completly stock all original, just needs the headliner redone

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
179000 on body.
20000 on suspension
7000 on rebuilt motor and tranny

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Caleb.N

280 000km on chasis and motor. not smoking still running strong lol and I abuse my car at times.