How much did you pay for your 2006 civic????

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TJ92Civic said:
Yah it is, but I love this car so far! And everytime I bought a used car, it was nothing but problems... Except the 92 Civic I got for free haha, I didn't think that would last more than a month, but it lasted a year and a half haha. Now with a brand new car, I will know when it gets it's oil changes etc...

tim
yea man same here so i said screw it and got a new car my payments are 360/month...

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TJ92Civic said:
It's $19,990
I see you you got the sedan, my friend just got one in white and it looks bad ass. It looks a whole lot better in person thatn what it does in pictures. I really like the interior.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TJ92Civic said:
Yah it is, but I love this car so far! And everytime I bought a used car, it was nothing but problems... Except the 92 Civic I got for free haha, I didn't think that would last more than a month, but it lasted a year and a half haha. Now with a brand new car, I will know when it gets it's oil changes etc...

tim
Sorry, but honestly you don't actually do your research or actually look into a car when you buy it then.... My first car was used, and all parents have bought for quite a while (until the new CRV) was used and never did we get a lemon..... The only time we really hated a car was when we bought a Grand AM new and it broke almost every month..... :x

A used car does not automatically = bad..... Look at my car, it is 15 years old, and RX7, and I have had no major problems thus far.... The only thing I really have had a problem with is a battery dieing (new battery fixed it) and an exhaust leak ($2 part).....

Its all in who and what you buy..... :P

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have just had bad luck for the most part. I am very impatient though... I love this car so it doesn't even matter.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TJ92Civic said:
I have just had bad luck for the most part. I am very impatient though... I love this car so it doesn't even matter.
True true.... Luck is a big part of it.... But there are always steps that one can take to prevent it.... ;)

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:
True true.... Luck is a big part of it.... But there are always steps that one can take to prevent it.... ;)
Yep, like buying brand new =) haha. I know there are plenty of good used cars out there. I had a 94 Accord that I loved, until I smashed it :(. I had just ran into a string of bad luck with used cars, and I need something reliable...

tim

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone got an Si lately? Perhaps under the initial MSRP? I just won my court case today against the shop that f**ked up my car. He acutally filled against me and then never showed up. So unless he was in emergency surgery or some s**t his law suit against me was just turned around on him for $1500+ in my favor!! Anyways, with the extra money I was thinking about getting out of whats become the never ending struggle of my EM1 and into a new Si. I really want an RX-8 but I dont think I can afford one while still at college.

Thanks!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you can get used FE3P (SE3P is jspec) for 14 grand or so

chinoiswok

Wrench The Kid
5+ Year Member
well i got mine for 20,120, Stock/NO options. I Put down5k and took it for only 36months. so im paying like 536.10 a month.and Total with tax and Intrest, when i finally pay off my Si in 09. ive paid like 24k.

seabeeunit87

5+ Year Member
i just bought a black 06 civic ex coupe manual trans. msrp was supposed to be 18,600 but my uncle worked for honda so i got it for 16000 out the door. my monthly payment is 360 a month with 4.9 apr

snaker

The Snake Awaits You
5+ Year Member
06 Si for $22290 with fogs, 18" wheels, roof visor, Navi, wheel locks, trunk tray.

GOODFELLA510

If You Only Knew?
5+ Year Member
God Dam you got ripped off the azz...

:shock: My god! iIhere all these stories that people paying 21,000's..two things come two mind... that your credit is as bad like MC Hammer after the IRS rapped him..or you should have saved your self so money..should have robbed a bank...out the door i asked 16.400 for mine and with all said and done 17,459 an I put down 2 g's... after im done with my sedan 06'...anybody got a better deal for there civic

Si-vicsedan

5+ Year Member
ex sedan auto. wanted stick but they only exist in the brochure. MSRP was 19610 paid 18000 before tax and down(helps to know the gm of your local dealer) 4.9%APR for 60 months. put 2000 down with 250 payment. will trade in on si when it arrives.

CivicDragon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si-vicsedan said:
ex sedan auto. wanted stick but they only exist in the brochure. MSRP was 19610 paid 18000 before tax and down(helps to know the gm of your local dealer) 4.9%APR for 60 months. put 2000 down with 250 payment. will trade in on si when it arrives.
i am getting my SI 21800 something, 7000 trade in 9,000 down, got the payments down to 187. basic SI, charge to darn much for the upgraded rims, so i'll just go to discount tire.

it should be here at the end of this month

EXTrevski

5+ Year Member
I have an '06 Civic EX. I got the car for ~$18,500 before taxes an everything. APR is at 4% and my payements are $331 a month for the next 60 months.

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
19250 for SI, 1.9 APR, 0 down, trade in of 03 spec V which i only got 9000 for (which is crap) but that lowers the monthly to under 200. my credit is awesome!!

this is how to do it...u can either A: get a card, give it to yur parents and let them use it and make the payments, or B: get an american express card, go buy a car, put it all on the card (if u get an unlimited limit card, redundacy?) and go to the bank and get them to give u the money. they will, cuz u A: have an unlimited american express card and B: have a brand new car for collateral.

then all u do is sit back and watch yur credit rating go f**king nuts. im 20, and iv had a card since 2 days after my 18th, and my rating is 790 (which is baller)

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
PS, my SI has navi, no other upgrades, and the owner of the local dealership lives 6 houses down from me, does that help?

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the_ska_kid said:
PS, my SI has navi, no other upgrades, and the owner of the local dealership lives 6 houses down from me, does that help?
it may help a lil bit, i'm not into buying new cars, i just sit back and wait for someone else to pay the first time costs and look for them after that

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
yeah but the warrenty attracts me. sometimes, depending on the dealer, they jew themselves into a loophole that voids the warrenty b4 the milage or years catches up when the origanal owner sells their car. a family member last month bought a 2004 civic that had sat on the lot since it arrived back in late 04, f**king stole that car for 11. EX sedan, like, loaded, with only 13 actual miles on it