How much did you pay for your 2006 civic????

bad andy

5+ Year Member
just visited the dealer this morning.. this time for a haggle-session. Walked out - with a signed receipt, and left my deposit on a EX sedan (5spd). I got her for $18674. This includes:

dealer options:
fog lights
bass speaker system
all-season mats
trunk liner
leather steering wheel

-installation included
-destination fee included

Wish I didn't have to contend with tax! :O

Whaddya ya'll think?

p.s. paying "cash" rules

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds like a good deal to me, congrats! :thumbup:

madeguy

5+ Year Member
Just traded in my 02 BMW 325I for a 06 Civic EX 4dr/ NAVI Galazy Gray. I paid 21450 with Foglights and Deck lid spoiler, mats, and ground effects.

that1screnname

5+ Year Member
Danm you got a raw deal

ruthless909 said:
just want to know how much you paid for your 2006 civic??? whats your monthly payment?? how much you gave for downpayment??? and what is your APR???

ill start off 2006 civic ex coupe auto $23k , 478 monthly payment , 2Gz down, 8.99 apr

I got my car 18,000 with 5.9 $273 month.

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ruthless909 said:
just want to know how much you paid for your 2006 civic??? whats your monthly payment?? how much you gave for downpayment??? and what is your APR???

ill start off 2006 civic ex coupe auto $23k , 478 monthly payment , 2Gz down, 8.99 apr
23k?! for an EX?! I'm sorry, but why wouldn't you just buy an SI. They're f**king beastly.

I have (ordered) a 06 Civic LX Coupe manual w/ all-season floor mats, splash guards, honda bass system, and gauge trim.... $15,328

I haven't gotten it yet, so I don't know the monthly payments and what not, but i'm putting around.. $3,500 down. so I'm gonna guess.. 250/month.. over 4 years.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I ended up paying 19,100 for my 2006 Ex but its the cheapest i could get around here in fredneck maryland. My payments are 230 a month with 7gz down at signing.

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
*sweet*

seabeeunit87 said:
i just bought a black 06 civic ex coupe manual trans. msrp was supposed to be 18,600 but my uncle worked for honda so i got it for 16000 out the door. my monthly payment is 360 a month with 4.9 apr
awesome awesome deal on the civic....wish i could get the same...when time comes, can a fellow cc member hook up another fellow cc member?!!! congrats!! 8)

Nafunu

5+ Year Member
Should be getting my Civic around Mid April and they are asking 21,800 + tax title and license. Not too bad I don't guess.

^iCemaN

^iCemaN
5+ Year Member
I got the Civic Si, Habanero Red, with fog lights, chrome 17" rims and mud gurads for 25gz

blackfire18c

5+ Year Member
As of yesterday, I put in an order for an atomic blue civic EX coupe with navi. I also got all-weather floor mats and the blue LED interior lighting because it looked cool. All in all, it was $21,xxx out the door. I went into the dealership and the gave me a quote, but the following day, their computer's updated with the increased selling price of the civic. Fortunately, they gave it to me with the quote they gave me before. I think I made out pretty well.

Oh yeah, because it's on order, I haven't paid for it yet. But, depending on the interest rates, I may pay it off completely. I tried to get the 3.9% but they told me since it's being delievered in a few weeks, I can't get that promotion. Oh well.

CA-to-DC

5+ Year Member
New to the site, and new to Honda. Loved my 98 maxima but the transmission gave out on sat (4/15).

Purchased a galaxy grey 06 civic ex coupe (no navi) later that day for 18600 before taxes, gap, extended warranty and all that good stuff. Put down $3000 apr is about 6 or 7. monthly is 340.

did any body have to get either the driver or passenger side panels replace due to the fact that they weren’t finished properly? when I bring it back to the dealer im getting the fog lights installed.

Steven5210

5+ Year Member
Wow, you guys got some really good prices on the civics where you guys live. Here in Seattle the cost is not even cheap. I got my LX for like 19000 with tax and everything in cash. That was the lowest deal I could find around here, I went to other cities and like the renton honda was over 20k after tax and everything. We even had to bargain with the dealer to get us it for 19k. My friend got his EX for like almost 23k with leather and everything. I wish I could've bought a car from over there. :(

Libuff

5+ Year Member
Steven5210 said:
Wow, you guys got some really good prices on the civics where you guys live. Here in Seattle the cost is not even cheap. I got my LX for like 19000 with tax and everything in cash. That was the lowest deal I could find around here, I went to other cities and like the renton honda was over 20k after tax and everything. We even had to bargain with the dealer to get us it for 19k. My friend got his EX for like almost 23k with leather and everything. I wish I could've bought a car from over there. :(

ex with leather???

Steven5210

5+ Year Member
Yep EX with leather coupe though, but for that price SI would've been a better deal to me, but his parents say they think he's going to race.

sl33per

5+ Year Member
Got my SI for 24k out the door with complete HFP body kit, Fog lights, XM radio, Cargo mat, and SI floor mats.....well i traded in my 2005 EP(which was on a lease) for it.

mycivicex

5+ Year Member
Got a Honda Civic EX 4dr automatic

I just purchased a 2006 Honda Civic EX 4dr automatic for $20,183. This included tax, title, dealer fees, registration and tags. I purchased it from White Plains Honda in NY. I had no trade and paid cash.

$18,664 - Price including $550 destination charge
$1376.47 - sales tax at 7.375%
$67.50 - misc fees such as tire fee, etc
$75.00 - registration and new tags.
$20,182.97 - total out the door and into my garage

So far I'm happy with it. I would deal with them again. I went to several dealers and the internet. This was a Saturday. Told each one I wanted their best price out the door. I would give each dealer only one chance to give me a quote. If they planned on bargaining then I wouild not be back. Had the car in my driveway on Tuesday.