1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

How To: DIY black out headlights

Discussion in 'Exterior / Detailing / Bodywork DIY How-To's' started by LatinEM2, Jun 20, 2007.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. GuttaGutta JDM

GuttaGutta JDM New Member

lol silly ?. But whats wetsanding? like get the part wet then sand it?

2. pon55

pon55 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Wet sanding is using wet-sandpaper with water The water cleans the wetpaper so its easier to use very fine grades as 800 and 1200.
    ( do not wet sand with dry type sandpaper, lol)

3. GUnited

GUnited New Member

looks good

4. Andres_00

Andres_00 New Member

I have a question, would the same glue put it back together or should i buy some type of glue to put them back together?

Btw nice DIY

5. davenick20

davenick20 New Member

How would you go about clearing out the turn signal??? I want to black out the housing and clear out the turn signals...

6. Tamerin

Tamerin New Member

I've looked all over Google and the forums...

Anyone have a picture of a Black EP3 that has done this? Wondering if it actually looks good since my car is um... black already lol. I've seen white and the lights blacked out, and it looks damn nice. Just wondering if it would be the same since my car is already pitch black

7. jtyrone32

jtyrone32 Fuel your Passion

Very nice man! Great work. I want to do this, but a little worried about the seal of the headlights when putting it back together. I'm afraid it will moisten up inside the housing. >.< Any problems with yours?

8. zeshtoo22

zeshtoo22 New Member 5+ Year Member

nice work, what is the color code of this car??

9. specter73

specter73 LIVIN' LOUD

Looks awesome man great job! =)

10. csuhre

csuhre 95 Civic Hatch Guy

looks great man i think I'm going to do this to my EG.

11. Caleb.N

Caleb.N New Member

look awsome bru