Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool, but they don't reflect....

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive seen them on notebook paper...done with color pencils and tape...those were true JDM RICE
but atleast yours was made a little better

Lewis M

No cat=big flames
5+ Year Member
This might be a really stupid question but what is "wakaba" i was lookin on ebay and they all said stuff like 1st year driving and s**t????

Lewis M

No cat=big flames
5+ Year Member
doesnt matter i found out what it means.
"The Shoshinsha mark or wakaba mark is a green and yellow V-shaped symbol that new Japanese drivers must display on their cars for one year. Conversely, the orange and yellow "fukushi mark" or "kareha mark" denotes elderly drivers. Both marks are designed to warn other drivers that the marked driver is not very skilled (either due to inexperience or old age)."
What i dont understand is even though this is JDM its not really a good thing to have so i dont see why people display them if they dont need to.?
even so it looks good and i want 1 but why i dont know?

jdmblahblahblah

5+ Year Member
this is a good idea. you can go buy the real one to be (acually JDM) but most of those you buy arent even made in japan.haha not to ruin ur idea of JDM buttttt most of the ebay ones are made in the U.S.lol i personaly think this is a good idea. why pay more just to have a logo be real JDM.lol its just a logo.ha GOOD IDEA IM MAKIN ONE

New Vega

HondArmy
Thanks for the large scale wakaba picture. can give it to a vinal guy round here and get it printed