1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

How To: LED license plate light swap

Discussion in 'Exterior / Detailing / Bodywork DIY How-To's' started by Black Magic, Jun 7, 2009.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. 1997EK

1997EK 1997 Civic DX (EJ6) Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

2. scarhead92

scarhead92 New Member Registered VIP

im really looking to clean up my trunk with two amps and three subs they are a big room taker could u post a picture or email or text me it with how your amp is installed

3. Buckn8ked

Buckn8ked New Member 5+ Year Member

Nice Write up =)

4. GuttaGutta JDM

GuttaGutta JDM New Member

Looks good i like that idea evern though i agree with the cops thing aha but as long as your not being dumb infront of people and cops you should be fine lol CANADA is in the buildin

5. Slow y Low

Slow y Low New Member 5+ Year Member

Doing this today.

6. aeraiva

aeraiva Dedicated Civic Owner

Great write-up indeed. I can either wait 5 days for the LED bulbs from a website to come in or I can spend a couple bucks at an auto store and get a strip of led lights like such and put it in myself.

As to why auto parts stores, such as Autozone, Napa, and O'Rileys, DON'T carry all the gage cluster and accessories in various led colors baffles me. Doesn't take up much inventory space at all and every time im in a store I always hear someone asking if they have any.. but nope.

Thumbs-Up!

7. Adamkelly

Adamkelly New Member

I am using led white strips which are in much better condition. But still you have done nice job