How to post picture??

civic03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have to upload it to web link first? or can you just put it straight up here?

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup, you gotta find somewhere to host it. A few guys on here might be able to help you out with that. Or google search from picture hosting sites. A few posted in here

OR

You can attach a file (bottom of reply box). There's a max size the pic can be in order to attach it tho...not sure wat it is. So just shrink it with an imaging program so it'll fit.

THEN

Use the tag up there ^^ and copy the address of the picture into the box that pops up (right click, properties, copy url, paste url into box).
Don't hesitate to msg if you running into problems :D

Remy13

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same question i had guess that answers it sorta. wish it was easier than that though. Ima cut n paste type person

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha......i remember when my dumass couldnt figure it out either.......yeah tho---imagestation.com is the best cuz it's free and unlimited.

Remy13

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i finally figured it out, I ended up using netscape thru my AIM screen name. I had never made a web page so i just used the free service thing they offer. You can store up to 20MB for free, so as long as you keep the file size kinda small its enough to get by with

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
COMPUTERS ARE CONFUSING ..............
OR I AM JUST STUPID................................. OH WELL
YOU DONT NEED TO POST PICS TO BE ABLE TO RACE