How to remove this !!!!

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one line is a breather line from the valve cover to the intake, the other is a coolant line. technically, you can do as the prior poster stated and just put a small breather on the valve cover, but then you'd also need to plug the hole in the intake tube. Also (and perhaps more importantly) you'll need to connect the coolant line with another hose, if you want to completely remove the metal piping.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Of all the parts under that hood, that's the part you look at and say "damn, that's ugly"? Ok, you may be right. I was going to point out something else on the engine instead, but I'll be damned if I can think of anything at the moment!

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Of all the parts under that hood, that's the part you look at and say "damn, that's ugly"? Ok, you may be right. I was going to point out something else on the engine instead, but I'll be damned if I can think of anything at the moment!
The word Honda on the VC?

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
true, true. And when was the last time you saw a new model ACURA that you thought looked great?

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not a fan of Fords in general (except classics), but I think the newer Focus hatchbacks look pretty damned good. Not sure if they're worth a damned, though

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damned it! apologies to the OP for jacking this thread. Got any other questions/remarks for us, noodle?

I seem to be saying "damned" a lot....

Last edited:

Steven Johnson

Respected
I can think of one part under the hood that glares me in the face - cruise control. I never use it, so I'm probably going to personally remove it. Just so ugly!