1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

How To: Seafoam Motor Treatment

Discussion in 'Engine Tech / Drivetrain DIY How-To's' started by MasterShake, Nov 4, 2006.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. RonJ

RonJ Banned

The arrow is pointing exactly at the hose end into which the Seafoam should be drawn. Engine vacuum will act like a vacuum cleaner to suck the Seafoam into the IM.

2. Esotericimage

Esotericimage Taking an H-T break Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Please dont bump old 2 year old threads.

3. Mugenn_civic

Mugenn_civic New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

i didn't mean 2 bump it.. i quote failed twice lol. and couldn't delete the post so i just made it a period.....

4. victorytiger

victorytiger New Member

what about the brake booster line in a 6th gen civ?

5. victorytiger

victorytiger New Member

where can i find it that is...

6. CIVICEXJMS

CIVICEXJMS New Member 5+ Year Member

Okay so i put that seafoam in my gas tank and thats it, it has 3/4 tank of gas and im not really driving it in thw winter, just starting it. So do i still have to change the oil and plugs? i just put it in yesterday before i saw this thread. Thanks!

7. CivicxTree754

CivicxTree754 New Member Registered VIP

Not if you only put it in your gas tank. Re-read it says only if you put it in your crankcase.

8. mrprofits1

mrprofits1 New Member

awesome did it to my civic ex with 211k :cool:

9. CtRHatch2985

CtRHatch2985 MassTuning

I feel a lot better using on my car after reading this. Thanks for the write up

10. barcasmith

barcasmith Banned

nice write up!