Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

RonJ

Banned
You also could be a skinny little dude who eats a lot of burgers.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6' at 225lbs isnt THAT fat...c'mon now. If you were like 5'2" and weighed 225lbs, then you'd be a fat bastard. :lol:

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6' at 225lbs isnt THAT fat...c'mon now. If you were like 5'2" and weighed 225lbs, then you'd be a fat bastard. :lol:
LOL, I really am not that fat, just festively plump. I tried to look for a "revealing pic, but this is the best i have.

RonJ

Banned
You look like a short haired version of your avatar with a bit more sleep and on a bit less narcotics.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You look like a short haired version of your avatar with a bit more sleep and on a bit less narcotics.
I forgot she was there. She is actually from a thread here years ago. Some creepy chick in a room full of dolls on myspace. Maybe i should get around to changing that.

RonJ

Banned
I forgot she was there. She is actually from a thread here years ago. Some creepy chick in a room full of dolls on myspace. Maybe i should get around to changing that.
Great story. I'd keep her. She's always captured my attention, sort of like when driving past a gruesome car accident. I can't help but look.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is white castle as good as people say they are? Im from cali so we dont have them over here. We only have the frozen ones from the supermarket LOL.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is white castle as good as people say they are? Im from cali so we dont have them over here. We only have the frozen ones from the supermarket LOL.
I've never had the fast food version, but I have had the supermarket ones. My parents who have had both said the supermarket ones taste like s**t compared to the real deal.