{I HAZ 30% AUTOZONE DISCOUNT!!} What should I get?

Slow y Low

5+ Year Member
Sooooo I have 30% discount untill tomorrow! I really want to get some items but I'm debating what I should spend my hard earned cash on. If you didn't know already I have a 6th gen. Ek.

I was thinking:
Complete Energy Suspension Bushing Kit $179.00
Tie Rod & Ball Joints $70 together or so?
Timing Belt $33.99
Water Pump $51.99
Accel Ignition Coil $65.99
SilverStar zXe headlight bulbs $59.99
Clutch Master Cylinder $24.00

Can't buy everything even though I would like too. What would you guys get? I'm just curious...Thanks in advance!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
What do you need?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Timing belt and water pump for sure. Either one of those goes, and you're definitely not driving anywhere to enjoy the other parts.

....even though most of what you listed are required maintenance.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Slow y Low

5+ Year Member
I asked myself the same thing, LOL....*sigh*....yeah...I need new timing belt and water pump. Tie rod & ball joints for sure. Would like to get brighter lights but don't want the hassle associated with HID's. I really think the bushings would be a great mod throughout. Heard it really improves the overall feel of the vehicle.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Timing if you need it. Keep putting that off and you won't need any of the things listed anymore.

Slow y Low

5+ Year Member
Just thought of something I've always wanted. I'm getting a heavy duty LED rechargeable flashlight. I have a Coleman retractable reel shop light but that things BURNS me all the damn time!! Time to upgrade to new technology, and it's only like $25.00.

Updated List:

1. Timing Belt and Water Pump...
2. Bushings
3. Ignition Coil
4. Rechargeable flashlight
5. B20z engine......i totally forgot you can order reman. from their vendor! Something in the price range of $580 (not including core charge $200)if I remember correctly. 3 year warranty and it ships to the store of your choice! The gears in my head are def turning...the 30% would really make a difference...ok, back to reality. I have bills to pay.

Slow y Low

5+ Year Member
{Update}
So I bought the water pump, timing belt, ignition coil, flashlight, and a tuner wheel lock wrench for my friends birthday coming up. I forgot to buy the water pump gasket and pulley seal so I'll pick that up tomorrow. Going to change it this week...do you guys have any tips on making the job a little easier?? Do I really have to buy a new timing belt tensioner?? I heard the drive shaft pulley and bolt is a b*itch to get off...