I need help!!

kdking2009

Respected
I'm new to the whole Honda game and I love it. I had to buy a car asap due tons wreck and I got an 09 civic ex for a steal. I need a little more power and I was wondering if any seasoned honda owners could help me out. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Research, man. Research. Your question has been asked more times than you can count. So research all the mods many have done, come down to which things youre specifically interested in, research those more specifically, then post threads asking more detailed questions

By the way, please read the forum rules and write thread titles specific to your questions, not overly generic titles. Your title clearly is inaccurate as you dont need "help!" but guidance. Learn to research and ask as informed of a question as you can do. This forum will not baby you. We want members who put forth effort and contribute something of value at some point.

Last edited:

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hard to make any real power gains out of an R series engine. Save up and invest in a Jackson Racing Rotrex Supercharger. Makes incredible gains out of the stock engine.