I need some help, where does this bracket go??

getimb

Hello all
I am new to the forum and have an embarrassing question.
I took out the motor in my son's 2000 Honda Civic with the 1.6 liter engine and when I went to put it back in, I have a bracket left over that I have no idea where it goes.
Is there anyone out there that can help me out and tell me where this bracket goes?
I have attached 2 pictures. The bracket is painted black, about 6 inches long, made of about 1/8 inch thick steel, is bent about 30 degrees on both ends and has a light gauge metal bracket riveted to it on one end.
Thanks for taking a look.
Tim

Attachments

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Hello all
I am new to the forum and have an embarrassing question.
I took out the motor in my son's 2000 Honda Civic with the 1.6 liter engine and when I went to put it back in, I have a bracket left over that I have no idea where it goes.
Is there anyone out there that can help me out and tell me where this bracket goes?
I have attached 2 pictures. The bracket is painted black, about 6 inches long, made of about 1/8 inch thick steel, is bent about 30 degrees on both ends and has a light gauge metal bracket riveted to it on one end.
Thanks for taking a look.
Tim
looks like the intake manifold bracket mounts to the underside of the manifold to the block