icbmotorsports.com ? legit?

silvertuner98

Banned
ive ordered a lot from them, they are legit and i would recommend them

BRNRone

5+ Year Member
I emailed them 2 months ago and they never responded. If I had more hands, Id give them 4 thumbs down

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm actually good friends with one of the guys from there, the Temple City spot though, not the AZ store

JDMMugen22

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ordered from them a jdm badge and it came in the same week. I live in FL so everything is almost two weeks shipping for me. I highly reccommend them and they had great service.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ordered an EK vent with the coin slot from them and never got it. They didn't answer e-mails for about a month and then when I threatened to file a claim with PayPal the guy finally responded saying he would get it out right away. I never did get it and had to get my refund through PayPal by filing a complaint.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
order shift boot on 7/5/06 and got it from AZ on 7/7/06 ...i live in nc...so very very good...

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
def legit everything i order from them i get it no more than 4 days after i order it thats at max and there warehouse is in arizona and i live in Nc so thats kinna far away so yeah

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my ctr headlights, ctr cluster, dc5 blue recaros and much much more came from matt at icb. nothing but great service fast shipping and great communication! high class business!

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got me my CTR front lip and their last 99-00 OEM rear lip. I recommend them!