Idle issues

montenegrobryan5

I have a 91 civic hatch si with a d15b2 and a d16a6 intake manifold, every time it reaches op temp the idle will surge when driving and it sometimes will stall, I regasketed everything , it's all good, plugs are new, distributor is good , ignition timing good, valves are adjusted, throttle cable is adjusted, i tested the iac valve by hooking it up to a battery and the cylinder inside of it moves in and out so I'm guessing it's good, no vacuum leaks, fuel filter is new , timing is good and I bled the coolant system but the fan won't kick on but it hasn't overheated, I jump tested the fan motor with the battery too and it works so I'm gonna replace the therm temp switch to see if it kicks on but what could that idle be? The cel code came on for code 1 oxygen content and I replaced the 02 sensor and the TPS is still good too help me please!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montenegrobryan5

Any CEL codes currently thrown?

Have you bled the cooling system?
It only shows the code 1 cel when the idle surges up and down and yes I have bled the cooling system

montenegrobryan5

Does your ECU match with the engine head?
What do u mean? The Ecu is still from my d16a6 original and the engine that's in there is a d15b2 and the intake manifold is from the d16

montenegrobryan5

So the ecu will fix it? It will surge a little when it's in park or neutral but mostly when I'm driving

montenegrobryan5

Why would the ecu effect the idle the specs are the same besides the heads and both engines were non v tec

montenegrobryan5

Ok the only thing I didn't do was switch the ecu. Will I really need to do all that rewiring if I get the ecu for the d15b2? Especially if I'm doing like a reverse engine swap???

montenegrobryan5

Turn key from OFF to ON(II). You should hear the faint humming/buzzing noise of the fuel pump (located in gas tank) priming for 2 seconds.
I didn't hear anything I opened the banjo bolt slightly and turned the key on and has came out

montenegrobryan5

I didn't hear it priming but I opened the banjo bolt up a little bit and when I turned it on engine off, fuel came out I'm thinking it was just leftover fuel in the lines, I also just hooked it up to a fuel pressure gauge and there is no pressure build up