Welcome back? :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is a thread for arguments, disputes, vendettas, and tension-creating barbs, not welcomes. Or is this an all love forum?:guns:
Ah. How about a more productive argument? For example, I'm having an issue with my car cranking slowly. How about I throw out some stupid, obviously wrong theories as to why this is so, and you can in turn, argue, by telling me why that isn't so.

So I'm gonna say... Window regulator :lol:

And then you can tell me every possible reason why my car may crank slow sometimes and not others.

Let the beneficial argument begin!

RonJ

Banned
Ah. How about a more productive argument? For example, I'm having an issue with my car cranking slowly. How about I throw out some stupid, obviously wrong theories as to why this is so, and you can in turn, argue, by telling me why that isn't so.

So I'm gonna say... Window regulator :lol:

And then you can tell me every possible reason why my car may crank slow sometimes and not others.

Let the beneficial argument begin!
This thread is not for productive tech debates. It's all about creating a productive environment for mad and angry. There's just too much love here! It's not healthy. Something's gonna blow if it's not released.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should see the local Rochester forum I'm sort of on... people just b***h at each other and complain. It's pretty funny too, because they're all dead serious most of the time.

... and there's always that one lawyer dude who comes in with his pointless legal bullshit :rolf:

RonJ

Banned
You should see the local Rochester forum I'm sort of on... people just b**** at each other and complain. It's pretty funny too, because they're all dead serious most of the time.

... and there's always that one lawyer dude who comes in with his pointless legal bulls*** :rolf:
Yeah, GDD at HT is non stop. But here, it's just friendly stuff. I thought we could liven things up with some good old fashioned arguing.

So, what's you want to fight about?

I'll start with an old classic. Mr. XpLode, your mom wear combat boots!!@#$

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, GDD at HT is non stop. But here, it's just friendly stuff. I thought we could liven things up with some good old fashioned arguing.

So, what's you want to fight about?

I'll start with an old classic. Mr. XpLode, your mom wear combat boots!!@#$
Nope, you're wrong. Cowboy boots with those spikey things in the back. She's not about those army guys... all about those cowboys. The spikes just add to the fun.

Word has it via PM's in HT (to everyone except for you), that you couldn't decide between a glassbottom boat or a cleveland steamer, so you went with the dutch oven!