im convinced d-series transmissions are the worst ever

oldschooljdm

Banned
alright, im staying on topic and done with the whoring, please clean up the thread if you want. i got the trans out, and am splitting the case thursday. the spider gears are completely done. its f**kED lol. case might still be good, not sure yet. and yes, there was a question i wanted answered which was basically "what do you think the issue is" but instead it turned into a whore fest and i gave up.

and yes, i use nitrous, on stock internals, just like people boost on stock internals.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oldschooljdm said:
and yes, i use nitrous, on stock internals, just like people boost on stock internals.
Like oc_civic (stock with nitrous), which I was just told by Eran that he's "grenaded a couple trannys too."

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oldschooljdm said:
the spider gears are completely done. its f**kED lol.

Hey, I was right. Whaddaya know.

Nitrous and boost are two different kinds of power and put different types of loads on your internals at different rates... but you're a mechanic, so you know this already. :lol:

oldschooljdm

Banned
alright got the new trans tonight, got it cleaned up and painted. if i can get pictures of the new trans and old trans ill post them.

and wolfy is gay, pass it on :suprise:

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oldschooljdm said:
alright got the new trans tonight, got it cleaned up and painted. if i can get pictures of the new trans and old trans ill post them.

and wolfy is gay, pass it on :suprise:
DAMMIT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYBODY!!!

I wanna see pics of the brandspankinnew trans :D

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sundown said:
I knew this was going to be a flame/whore fest...
Any, "I don't like __ motors/trasmissions/etc" are. Especially "I hate D-series" threads though.

oldschooljdm

Banned
i dont hate them, i enjoy blowing them up after abusing them. $200 later you have a new engine lol. $100 later you have a new trans. whereas b-series is about double that ATLEAST lol