Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad, not bad. Congrats :thumbs up
Thanks man
Worse color choice ever that Honda could have made!
I agree, however, it's growing on me, and I don't mind it.
Nice pick up! :thumbs up

Nothing wrong with good ole maintenance and no modifications. That's where I'm at with my car right now though I do still have a small desire to modify it lol.
Thanks! And yeah, I'm very happy there aren't any mods and little maintenance to be done. Probably like less than $200 for a tune-up and everything else.
Has potential!

Just get it cleaned up and maintain her!
Thanks and yeah, definitely going to clean the bay today.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats wrong with the color?

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice pick up for 1800 dood good luck with tune-up n stuff :thumbs up:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats wrong with the color?
Tan's not that great of an interior color.
Tuned in for bay pics :D

To find out if it's an LS it should say so on your title.

But you can also try this

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f5/how-decode-integra-vin-helms-56365/
I'm pretty sure it's an LS because the seats aren't leather, and it doesn't have the 15" Alloy wheels.
nice pick up for 1800 dood good luck with tune-up n stuff :thumbs up:
Thanks man. Hoping to start with an oil change and plugs and wires on friday.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like tan interior, my 95 sedan had it, and i loved it -shrug-

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like tan interior, my 95 sedan had it, and i loved it -shrug-
It doesn't really bother me anymore. It grew on me now.
Nice, in for bay shots & a hell of a price you got there.
I'll get bay shots when I get home from school. I'm going to shine it up first with some simple green cause it's a bit dirty from old oil. I was going to buy a teal one for $1700 before, but it had idle issues and a slipping transmission.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FINALLY!!!! haha. Seriously save up another grand and I see an auto to manual and LS turbo in ur future haha

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, my goal for this car is to just get it clean and fix up the odds and ends. The tranny needs some love, so ill tackle that in about two weeks when I save some money up. I'm loving the get up and go that has. I feel as if the tranny is shifting late because it'll jerk if I punch it, and it'll shift after 3k if I let the tthrottle up slowly instead of increasing it at a fast pace. Although, it runs perfectly fine and it made the hour and a half trip hhome, so after the tune up she should be good.

Now, question, suspension. It rides perfectly fine, doesn't bounce or anything, however, when i hit a bump or go into a dip, the front shocks squeak a bit. Its like a deep squeak. Is this because it's cold or will they need to be replaced? Other than that, I took a lot of pictures, but I'm only gonna post one to tease you guys cause I don't have time to ppost them all till after work. :P

January 25, 2012
Well, here's your bay shot.

And a teaser shot.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm loving the get up and go that has.
:word:

0-60 is a lot more enjoyable in a DOHC huh?

And that bay isn't too bad. Just paint that VC and you're good to go

Edit: Does your VC work with plug wire covers?
Mine doesn't. =[

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love tan interior!
My dodge has tan interior and so does my civic and so does one of my mazdas!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing wrong with a tan interior IMO. My buddy Zach had a 98 Accord with tan leather interior. It was sexyyyyyy

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:

0-60 is a lot more enjoyable in a DOHC huh?

And that bay isn't too bad. Just paint that VC and you're good to go

Edit: Does your VC work with plug wire covers?
Mine doesn't. =[
Yeah haha. Going from an SOHC civic to a DOHC integra is awesome. I've moved up haha. I just need to change my tranny fluid asap. I hate smelling that halfway down the road lol. I think I'll pick that up with my oil change this weekend. As for the plug wire covers, i don't know. I don't have a cover for it. I don't think the b18b's can have the cover.

I'm actually liking the tan interior now. My dad's Taurus has tan interior, but I didn't like it much. The black exterior actually makes the tan easier on the eyes so I like it now. I like playing with the sunroof haha :P I am LOVING the amazing heat and the fact that EVERYTHING in this car works, including the AC. I am just gonna buy virgin cars from now on. lol

So, as requested, MOAR PICS!!!
January 25, 2012
The sun was being a b**** today. lol.

I <3 my Honda (and the pretty dent underneath haha)

She needs a wash. Adding that to the agenda this weekend.

153,176 + 47 miles

And the pretty (dirty) B18B1

Engine from da fender

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a good project base to start with, and atleast evrything works.

they dont really make b18b1 spark plug covers, but i have seen peple make them and they look good

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and your actually pretty close to me. LHV mall isnt to far away, if you need help with any big projects, we can get it done

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet man thanks! And yeah, I'm 5-10 minutes from the Lehigh Valley mall. It's like 5 minutes on 22 west. I'm going to be taking the VC off this weekend to replace the gasket. I'm pretty sure the dirtyness of the block is oil leaking from the VC. No big deal, B18B1 gaskets are $25, Felpro ones from Advance Auto. I'm still very new to B-series engines and I'm gonna research a lot on them this weekend so I know my way around them. For now, new transmission fluid and oil change is on the list for the start of my tune-up this weekend. Next weekend, I'm picking up plugs, wires, and hopefully cap and rotor. I'm gonna give her a wash and make her shine too.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no problem dude, but i recommend getting oem trans fluid, they can be picky and its going to work the best

and might as well get a oem oil filter too, none of that cheap fram garbage. they suck. compared one in class today to a oem, we cut them open. good lord