Im getting a 4th gen

o3civic_si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im getting a 4th gen (PICS ADDED)

well since my dad doesnt like me to touch my car in anyway like; dropping it, exhaust, ect. This guy in my neighbor hood just got done fixing his 90 civic dx hatchback which took him a long time. but now its up for sale and ive got the money to buy it. It looks like its in decent shape no major rust. interior is fine just a rip in the drivers seat. but he wants 1700 which i thought was a reasonable price. It was 1800 but the right half shaft is going out, but i can fix that. Ill try to post pics tomorow, if i can find my memory card.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats high as s**t, 1k at the most

o3civic_si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it looks pretty clean. im buying tonight so ill post pic as soon as i can. Its bone stock the only thing done to it is someone put a stupid e3racing exhaust tip on it just a tip.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
I paid around 400-800 for 1991 Honda Civic SI with small rust ,I think 1,800 for a dx stock model is rape man hoold your boots and looks around you can prolly find a swap hatchback for that much cash have some patience with it man trust us you`ll run into something even better. Even ebay,I seen a few 90 91 si up in cali for sale and there not near the 1,500 mark you should check up on it.

o3civic_si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well finding a 90 civic dx as clean as this one is hard where i live. so many civics go through neon underglow, extremly useless bodykits, and of course altezza taillights.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
o3civic_si said:
well finding a 90 civic dx as clean as this one is hard where i live. so many civics go through neon underglow, extremly useless bodykits, and of course altezza taillights.

your Money your choice,I am just saying that is to much,I`d hand him like a 1k at most never 1,8 k just my input.I hope the deal gose well for ya.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u really like the 4th gen buy it my brother just put a b16 in it and OMG <--that says it all i dont see to many hooked up nice and riceless but when i do get to see one i fall in love with it easy to work with to

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1700 is way too much! my opinoin....with the axel goin out i wouldnt give no more than 900.

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GET IT!

Rich Boy Sellin' Crack **** Niggas Wanna Jack s**t Tight No Slack
Just Bought A Hatchback

Throw Some D's On that b***h!!

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic98turbo said:
GET IT!

Rich Boy Sellin' Crack **** Niggas Wanna Jack s**t Tight No Slack
Just Bought A Hatchback

Throw Some D's On that b***h!!

WTF did you just say???

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude start low. dont be afraid to insult him. haggle with him. trust me i found a 91 hatch with ls swap absolutely no rust and he wanted 1500 obo. trust me u can deff get him down in price. list off things wrong with it to him and be like its gunna cost some money to fix.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You do realize that the car is 17 years old right?? So 1700.00, thats steep, even clean.

deadone000

5+ Year Member
wow...1700?how many miles on it??if u have bout 2grand u have a couple of options....i baught a 91 ls with 82k original miles for 1800...i was offered a 92 civic hatch with an ls swap with a b16 trans for 2 grand....i baught my 93 integra for 1k with a b16 trans....and its not even an si or swapped for that matterfact...if i was u id keep looking,,,,but every1 is titled 2 theyre own opinion

dohc_zc_rex

BooSteD z6
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so does this mean i paid to much for my zc swapped 91 crx si with 109,000 milles on the body cuz i paid 2k and my car has a prior salvage title and is in great shape (no rust) the only thing that was wrong with it when i bought it was the exhaust was broke off right after the cat...