input shaft bearing help

ekn00b96

ok so i've looked everywhere. i've done research on my problem and it pieces together to be an input shaft bearing. i have a 1996 d16y7 5spd. have a rattling type noise when i start the car, sounds like a bolt in a beer can rattling around. was told to check my throwout bearing, so i replaced it. still doing it. it goes away when push the clutch in to disengage, and comes back when i let it out. when i push the clutch in it doesn't go away immediately, it kind of fades over the course of 2-3 seconds. when the car gets up to operational temp it fades away, and i can only hear it when in gear as opposed to idling in neutral as well. so like i said everythings pointing to input shaft bearing. only problem is i cant find where the hell to find one! everything im seeing is for an automatic transmission? do the manuals not have one? cause i thought that would be a part that is mutually shared. im just lost on where to get one at this point. im all about replacing it myself, just need to find out where to get the damn thing lol. any helps massively appreciated.

sovan781

heres mine its a b16 tranny, u see the missing ball bearings when i took the tranny apart i see lil chunks of metal on the magnet the tranny was making loud grinding noise for about 2 years,