Installing Fog Lights in 7th gen Lx

Shinfo1337

5+ Year Member
I recently purchased JDM fog lights for my Lx and was wondering if you need to cut the slots for the lights. i though the vents on the bumper cover popped out but recently discovered that they are part of the bumper cover itself. How should i go about cutting the holes for the lights and or should i take it to a professional?

:?:

JDMLighting.com

5+ Year Member
Tape off around the back of the bumper where the "cut out body" of the fog light appears... Cut the hole just a tad small so you can sand down and even out the rest for a clean look. Then following mounting instructions.

Shinfo1337

5+ Year Member
the vented areas have a starting cut in the top corner i just cut along the guide the bumper has and sanded the extra down so theres no rough spots. thanks again can't wait to install the lights.

mpaired_7126

5+ Year Member
pix please. i gotta see what customization on cutting the holes look like

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No custom work needed I had this civic before I went to an si and I installed the same fogs as well just cut then pop the fogs in I didn't even remove the bumper even tho in the instructions it says you need to screw some screws in to secure the housing but I didn't do that till I removed the bumper one day I was bored