1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Installing Front License Plate Bracket???

Discussion in 'Exterior / Detailing / Bodywork' started by steveskg, May 29, 2005.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. steveskg

steveskg New Member 5+ Year Member

Hi Guys...

I just got a 2005 Honda Civic today...

Anyway... I'd like to install the front license plate bracket but it doesn't have any instructions and I have no idea what to do.

It says it's A Kit 274.

Can anyone assist me? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-Steve

2. Iakona

Iakona RaleighBoy Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I have no idea what ur talkin about but i'm also a newb, i just wanted to say Hello and Welcome and Good luck with ur car =)

3. steveskg

steveskg New Member 5+ Year Member

Thank you. I hope all goes well with the car.

As for the license plate bracket thing. My car came with a plastic bracket to attach a license plate to the front of the vehicle.

I just want to add this personal plate that supports my favorite team and I'm trying to figure how to do everything.

4. mymmeryloss

mymmeryloss RHD is where its at Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

dont do it...
    you will hate yourself later..
    chris

5. DaGFTDOne

DaGFTDOne Car Audio Guru Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I had to put one on my 96 for fire dept (its gone now) but mine I had to drill into the bumper and rivett it in with a pin rivetter